Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ok folks, just checking in to let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been sick for two weeks, worked the Dallas & Fort Worth Bridal Shows, worked my last day at BSI and am now at camp with the kids. Anyhoo - the only reason I have the opportunity to write this morning is cause I have an interview at 7:45 am with an elementary school. Kinda of a last minute thing - anyway, will post pics of camp next week and let you know how the interview turns out.

5 comments:

Candy said...

I've been wondering where you were. Hope you're enjoying camp. Hope your interview went well. Hope you're feeling better. I'm so full of hope for you!!

Frustrated Writer said...

whew, I had been looking all along the edges of the face of the earth to see if I could see your fingers grasping the edge. Good to have you back.

Beverly said...

good luck girl!!!

happytheman said...

so how did the interview turn out?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Home renovation kitchen westchester county To install free adware Please help my get weight loss surgery botox use