Monday, August 07, 2006

Update

Ok. We had our camp "presentation" at church yesterday. I'll post the video we made (anyone know now to do that???????)

The job thing is being worked out today. PLEASE pray I'll get it. They really want to hire me but there are some complications with the cert. program and whatnot - stuff we didn't find out til last Wednesday. Holy cow - it's been a roller coaster.

I really appreicate all your hope and prayers - keep it up. Hopefully by the end of the day I'll have a job!!! A REAL paying job!!!! A good one with great kids!!!!! BTW, it's a Resource teaching position at an elementary school (the kids who come to your room throughout the day for extra help with their subjects... it sounds SOOOOOO cool). I love the people there - they seem so great. We'll let God do his thing and see what happens...

In the meantime, I love you guys. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Sorry I've only been popping in and out - but things are CRAZY right now. Will give details later.

Talk to you soon...

7 comments:

Demosthenes said...

Good luck! Sorry I have been out of pocket for a while so I am not sure what is going on. I may have to back-read a bit to catch up!.

Beverly said...

Yay...we got jobs...God is good!!

Beverly said...

I already know you'll get what you are suppose to...I love you girl!!..and well God is good whether I get a job or not..He absoulutely loves you...

Candy said...

Any more news Ram? I agree with Bev. God has a place set aside just for you and it will happen!

Frustrated Writer said...

good to see you back in the blogging world. was ready to start organizing a blogging funeral for you... hope the job works out!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it cream eczema http://www.celexa-celexa.info/zoloft-accutane-suicide.html Antipsychotic seroquel Http www.shopgenie.co.uksearchquicksearch.html q headphone custom vue lasik radio advertising cheap air fares internet access manager 1 0 patch b Used trucks 2000 volvo 660 help with colorado isps

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... nasbla approved boating Canyon lake texas fishing guides Briolette lariat necklace http://www.st-louis-celebrex-lawyers.info/Botox.html difference between psoriasis and eczema Philadelphia breast augmentation isenburg Conversation question for esl classroom Massachusetts+life+insurance Picture of baby eczema http://www.mercedes-repair.info/wirelssheadsets.html minivan rentals in brooklyn Spam filters windows 95 Is lexapro a tricyclic Best care natural product skin How to make gravel driveway Keyword zyban sr baikalguide evista juvenil moda belleza