Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tickle Test

The Classic IQ Test
What's Your IQ?

Congratulations, Ram!Your IQ score is 111

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.



*note, not sure how great thsi really is... it's probably not. I pretty much skipped most of the math questions. I did answer a few. Anyhoo, off to do some research on IQs.

4 comments:

rambouillet said...

Uh, never mind. My research tells me I'm just average. I'm so dissapointed.

Scott said...

Congratulations, Scott! Your IQ score is 43. Well, perhaps congratulations aren't in order, but here's a bag of cheerios for you to munch on.

Your Intellectual Type is "Special." This means that you might enjoy bubbles and bits of string. You also have strengths associated with soiling oneself, and giving great big hugs to strangers. You are also quite skilled in sniffing out freshly baked cookies, which is especially remarkable given the previously mentioned issue of dirty shorts.

GreatBeefalo said...

I dont believe this for a second. I took one that said I had like 115 and I know for a fact (cause I had to take a legitimate IQ test for "special" classes) that its 140 something. If youre average then the world is slipping backwards into Hell. Oh dang, it is anyway.

I like Scott's answer.

rambouillet said...

Ha! I was going to delete the post out of pure imbarassment... but you're reply's are too funny!

Ya'll crack me up!