Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coldplay - In My Place







In My Place In my place, in my place,Were lines that I couldn't change,I was lost, oh yeah.
I was lost, I was lost,Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed,I was lost, oh yeah.
And yeah, how long must you wait for it?Yeah, how long must you pay for it?Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
I was scared, I was scared,Tired and under prepared,But I wait for it.
And if you go, if you go,Leave me down here on my own,Then I'll wait for you, yeah.
Yeah, how long must you wait for it?Yeah, how long must you pay for it?Yeah, how long must you wait for it?Oh for it
Sing it please, please, please,Come back and sing to me,To me, me.
Come on and sing it out, now, now.Come on and sing it outTo me, meCome back and sing.
In my place, in my place,Were lines that I couldn't change,I was lost, oh yeah.Oh yeah.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

I love this song...I love Coldplay..I also love Fix You!!

GreatBeefalo said...

This song rocks my pantalones off. That whole album rocks my whole collection of pantalones off even before I wear them.

Frustrated Writer said...

where did you get my picture from?

rambouillet said...

Bev - Fix You? which album?

Beef - Wow. Make sure you have your pantalones on when you leave the house or your car... whichever you would most likely be exiting from when listening to this song.

Writer - well, I have certain contacts. They aren't cheap though. ;)