Tuesday, March 28, 2006

CORN WEENIES??? Are you KIDDING me?!?!


Who doesn't know what a corn dog is? Real, red-blooded American have experienced and know the fabulousness that is a corn dog.

I brought 2 corn dogs for lunch today. I delicately placed them in the toaster oven here at BS, Inc. (seriously, that's our initials) and waited for the delectable aroma to waft into my office. However, before the aroma hit me something else did. It was the sound of a co-workers voice asking the hideous question,

"Are those corn weenies?"



CORN WEENIES??!?!?! Serious... SERIOUS? CORN WEENIES?!?!!





This is your problem woman, you don't know what a corn dog is! Woe to you, who lacks knowledge in the arena of gourmet delicacies! Woe unto your children for their palates will not taste the fine cuisine that would be a corn dog!

Here you have it folks, the decline of Western society due to an ignorance in regard to corn dogs.


If my husband Mark were to run for president his mantra would be, "Corn dogs are the stamp of an American. Every house should have a box!"

And now, a tribute to corn dogs:

http://pizza-god.com/corndogs.htm

9 comments:

Scott said...

LOL!!! I NEVER heard 'em called "corn weenies."

Geez - what's next? "Bun ensconced chopped beef patties"?

rambouillet said...

Who would've thought? Corn weenies... I'll be appalled for a week.

Jasmine said...

Corn DOGS are one of the most delicious foods you can find on a stick.
Corn weenie...It's so silly sounding. I bet they'd call hamburgers bun-moos.

rambouillet said...

Jas - I have to agree with you... perfectly delectable!

Killjoy - I may go eat one right now...

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 190 bucks on every site. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers were around 340 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 310 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes are around 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?