Thursday, March 30, 2006

Release the trap door, if you will

I think that Sales Reps think they're the exception to everything. They can't read a postage meter, they can't find a form that's on a shelf right in front of their face, they can't make the adqeate amount of calls in one day (they have to lie about their numbers so they don't get fired)... or maybe it's just our sales reps?

It's frustrating. Today I'm exceptionally tired of babysitting them. If they were 3 or 8 or 12, I wouldn't be so irritated because I would expect an individual of that age to need assistance.

I've been working on getting another job. I know I shouldn't complain... I'm not really complaining, just venting frustration. I have to vent somewhere (and this is the place to do so about most things) because I can't bring it home every day. That's no bueno. Anyway, contrary to popular belief I have been seeking new employment. God just hasn't revealed to me where or what that is yet. That's o.k. with me, I'm just tired of being bombarded with questions about it.

I'm not a slacker, I work hard, I try my hardest not to whine and complain (cause it drives me nuts when others do), I'm looking for another job... so cut me some slack folks. I know I'm not perfect. I know I make mistakes... HUGE mistakes even. However, I could use some slack today as opposed to the tightening of the noose.

No comments: