Monday, March 20, 2006

Back to Life, Back to Reality*

Well folks, I'm back in the saddle again so to speak (no, I have not taken up barrel racing in the last month: no worries.)

Well, alot's happened since February 14th. I'll give you the run down:

Uh... well. Like I said, alot has happened. Hmmm... this entry is turning out to be more complicated than I thought. Work and personal life (doesn't that include everything?) were both running 90 to nothing for since February. We had the Fort Worth Bridal Show and I found a veil (this may not sound like a big deal, but it was!) Weather was off and on, good then bad for about a month which inhibited bridal portraits (which I was worried about having anyway.) I did end up getting them taken on a beautiful day at the Dallas Arboretum.

Got all the flowers finished (yes, I did my own). Got the boutineres (sp?) and coursages done... nearly went insane moving from Irving to Rowlett... missed my aunt Virda alot. Thought alot about mother-in -laws...

Most of my family was there so that was great... and I must add that my bro's were looking pretty handsome in their "pimpalicious" (so deemed by the Great Beef) shirts and ties. Mom was beautiful as ever and so happy. We were all SO happy!! It was great.

The rehearsal dinner proved to be the worst part of the week I think. The actual wedding day was great. No stress. Just happy to be getting married!!

I have pics of the honeymoon... they're just not developed yet so I don't have digital copies. As soon as I get them I'll post a full presentation with details and photos!! In the meantime, I'll post a few of my bridal pics. Or maybe not cause they WON'T POST!!!! Ug.

Anyway, just wanted y'all to know that I'm alive and well and HAPPY TO BE Mrs. Williams!!!!!


*song by En Vogue

4 comments:

Demosthenes said...

Congrats MRS. Williams! :)

rambouillet said...

Thanks Demo!!!!

Yeah, Discom, we should get together sometime soon. And I'm seriously irrtated with the fact that the pics won't post... STUPID BLOGGER.COM!!!

Scott said...

Congratulations!!! Did you have the preacher include your blogger-name in the recitation of your vows???

That'd been cool.

And if those pics turn out to have been Hawaii, and you didn't stop by to say "hi", I swear, I'll beat down on you like ... well ... like I do on Discom.

rambouillet said...

yeah, I WISH we had the money for Hawaii Scott... but alas, we spent some time in San Antonio. It was a blast... and no, the preacher didn't include my blog name (thanfully he doesn't know it) but I did consider belching a few lines of my vows. I didn't but Mark really wanted me to... ;)