Thursday, April 20, 2006


Ok folks, it's finally happening - that's right - I'm talking about the apocalypse. May 21st, to be exact. If any of you faithful readers (HA!) in this little blogosphere would like to meet Frustrated, PreacherBoy, Discom, Beef (wish you could be here Killjoy) myself and others... then the time is now. PreacherBoy is strolling through Texas and we've decided to meet up. (I can't believe I'm turning into one of those people who actually meets the people they talk to on the internet!)

Get that? May 21st, 6:oopm.

If you want more info - email me.

11 comments:

Demosthenes said...

Dang it! I'm going to miss the apocolypse!

Scott said...

Discom's going DOWN, Demo. I could use your holy backup against the evil one! Something tells me that Ram is just gonna watch the hair fly ;-)

Scott said...

Come along, Killjoy!

Beverly said...

no way..really..hmm..may 21..
I hope we can do that..I mean that would be funny..

Scott said...

Beverly - You GOTTA come! It's only a three hour drive ;-)

Beverly said...

That's a Sunday..what are the plans..like are you guys doing lunch or dinner or what?

Candy and I were talking about it at IHOP last night..she said maybe we could get Clint to take his van and we would all pile in..

Beverly said...

oh okay..I just read on Discom's blog that the party is at 6...man, we Abilene bloggers are going to try to make this happen.

Beverly said...

ok..i'm an idiot..I just saw where the time was in the post..sorry/

Beverly said...

Hey girl,
You said email you if we had any questions..but I can't find your email on your site..I may be completely missing it. I just wanted to know if you guys are all meeting somewhere or do you have that figured out yet. I guess it would be good to get your cell phone number or discoms..I don't know if we will get to do it, but we are going to try..It just would be too cool to meet you all face to face..
my email: bnicemann@hotmail.com

happytheman said...

Rambo's a internet stalker she means to have us all meet then she's going to preach to us....

Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.