Monday, July 04, 2005

Doggles

So I bought these sunglasses for Sydney called Doggles. She wears them when we're riding in the car. The best part about this (besides her looking so cool) is the reactions of people in neighboring cars. Friday my bro, Sydney and I were on our way to my apartment from Memaw's house. My bro and I had on our boonie hats (what satisfaction) and Sydney her Doggles. At a stop light a man in a truck glanced over and started to chuckle at the sight of a dog with its head out the window... with sunglasses on! I watched as he dug around in his console for something. Sure enough, he pulled out his camera phone and took a picture! I thought it was great! Sydney and I should be in Sprint commercials. I could use the extra cash and Sydney is bound for stardom... after all, with a face like that, who wouldn't be?

At the next light we were at my brother saw a lady look over and start laughing hysterically at Sydney in her Doggles. I love it. Who knew a pair of $10 Doggles from doggles.com (those of you with dogs and Jeeps, this is a must) would bring so much happiness to so many people? I feel my $10 was not frivolous spending at all, but a way to change the world. After all, Sydney can prevent road rage with that cute face and those fabulous Doggles.

1 comment:

GreatBeefalo said...

"with a face like that"...
so, dog faced people make it to Hollywood often? oh yeah, Barbara Streisand...