Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Grilled Cheese Goodness

How is it that some people just can't take hints? And how is it that some evenings can be so wonderful and some SO terrible... (I really can't get over the other day... ug! how terrible! how do I get myself into these situations!!?!?) Like last night was great. Walked the dogs with my brother, made some grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookies and watched some tv. Talked to a friend about the singles ministry we're about to take leadership of and the challeges ahead. Went to bed tired and satisfied, excited with where my life is headed and whats to come. God is good.

That's all. Just thoroughly satisfied. And tired. But a good tired.

I'm so stoked. STOKED.

Praise God. "All things work for the good of those who love him, who are called according to his purpose."

Even divorce.

No comments: