Friday, December 16, 2005

Another Dissapointment

I didn't get the job. Suprise, suprise. And I prepared myself for not getting it so explain to me why I cried about it???? And I don't want to hear from anyone that "God will provide"... I just don't. It's not like I don't know that. But I don't want to hear it. Not now.

This has been the year of dissapointments. I'm a dissapointment my life events are dissapointments. The hits just keep on coming.

So on with the job hunt.

Today is going by about as fast as molassas. On top of feeling like an cow and thinking about the things I need to do to not look like a cow I feel like eating the house down this week. It's driving me crazy.

And if anyone in this office brings up the fact that Mark and I have not had sex I think I'll go postal on them. POSTAL. Leave me alone. Yeah, I made a decision and you can shove your opinion about it right up your...

What the heck? What the stinkin heck? Beef and I were talking the other day and it's like our family has the worst luck of anyone. I won't get into why right now. That's a post for later.

I'm tired. I want to go to bed when I get home but I can't. I have to clean up the casarole that my roommate has left sitting out for 3 days. THREE DAYS!!!!! The dishes are piled in the sink and it SMELLS. I haven't been home to clean it up and I got home last night and was nearly knocked over by the smell. I'm tired of cleaning up for people. At work, at home and in EVERYTHING. Once I clean up the place, then I get to drive to Fort Worth. I want to see my friend but I don't want to drive. I don't want to. I feel like I spend all my time in my car or at work.

I'm tired of driving half way across the metroplex to see people.

And this whole Prestoncrest thing just hurts. It hurts. And there's nothing anyone can do because you can't make people change.

I'm tired and I want to go to bed, but it's only 3:12 pm and I have to work until at least 5.

Days like these I want to crawl in a dark hole and never come out. It's been building for a while now...

If only I could be as cool as this roo. What would life to be like to be a kangaroo? Hmmmm... interesting I'm sure.

3 comments:

Scott said...

I'm a little miffed that you posted a picture of me - but I'll get over it

So...in a way...I guess you feel like telling those people at work to...have some sort of sex with themselves, eh?

Hang in there. At least festivus will be a great time for you to tell everyone how they've disappointed you.

Oh, and I'm sure God WOULD provide if you weren't posting pics of you running around with the devil ;-p

Scott said...

I always pee the bed as soon as I get in...thataway there's no anxiety about "what happens if I pee the bed?"

marrie said...

Those people who say those things about sex don't have the same values as you, ignore them. As a woman who is 4 ft 11 inches and 3/4's with thighs that are bigger than most people's thighs who are 6 inches taller than me I can safely say that I feel your pain on the wedding dress thing. The good news is that once you find the right dress you'll look beautiful, plus no one looks like those airbrushed works of art that we see in all those catalogues and magazines. Also, find a support garment or girdle and wear it while you try on dresses.
I hope you feel better!