Friday, December 02, 2005

It's not worth it Roy!

It's December and there's no snow. It's not even cold. How lame is that? I have no desire to put up a Christmas tree when it's warm outside. I'm sure eventually I'll come around... but in the meantime I feel kinda "Ba Humbug" about it.

If there were snow in front of my apartment I would build a snowman city! Then I'd set Sydney at post to watch them! I deck her out in yule-tide (sp?) camouflage and arm her with an M16. Then incidences like this one below would never happen...




The next cartoon makes me think of Dad. I think he usually has a look like that on his face with all the crazies he gets at the clinic!

2 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

(sorry, but I really have to comment)

first off, the M16 lacks stopping power (according to everyone) so you should give her something sizeable, like an M14 maybe. or a 50! go for the 50!

okay, thats over.

I thought it HAS been cold! this morning it was 20 degrees!

Demosthenes said...

You know what they say, be careful what you wish for....

Well at least it's not BITTER cold up here. Oh wait, yes it is. :)