Tuesday, December 13, 2005

HeadSpin

Wow. I think I need a break. I can't hardly concentrate. Every time I think of one thing I need to get done I'm hit with the thought of the other 100 things that need to be done as well.

I have moved my laptop (at work) to the back office so that I can shut the door and get the checklists for training done(I'm training the girl that will take my place - if I get this other job. If I don't, she'll be here to help take some of the load off.) I am going 90 to nothing and there's no way I can think about stopping til I at least have some of the stuff in my head organized and on paper.

Wedding: WOW. Two and a half months to get this thing done. And I would rather run off to Vegas or some chapel in Arkansas. Oh well. And we're already behind and everyone has their opinion of what should happen when and where and how much it should cost and... BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Work: Training is exhausting. I don't think I truly realized how much I do here until I had to start training someone else on how to do it. I do ALOT of stuff here. Really and truly, I do what everyone else doesn't - AND THAT'S NO EXAGGERATION.

Personal: I'm tired of being hurt by the Church. I really am. So there goes Prestoncrest... down the drain. Oy. Can't really elaborate on that one right now. Among other things... I'm trying to get New Year's plans together and I can't do that until I know whether or not I got the job. And I need to find a home for Sydney and I need to figure out Christmas presents and I need to get my dress ordered and I need to meet with some people I haven't in awhile...

O.k. must get back to work - but I had to have some mental release.

Oy.

No comments: