Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Through the looking glass

I feel like a cow. I tried on wedding dresses last week and I looked terrible. I certainly didn't look like the models I have seen so many of in bridal magazines. I need to tone up and loose some weight. I need to sit up straight.

I wish I were only a few inches taller. That would solve alot of my problem. For instance, my friend and I weigh the same but because she's 5'8" she look skinny and great and I look like a cow. There are some days I hate being short SOOOOOOOOO bad.

My arms: why is it that both sides of our families have big arms??? TINY wrists and huge upper arms. TINY feet and big thighs. UG.

I hate it when I get so overwhelmed with appearance. I'm bombarded at work and these bridal magazines aren't helping either. There's only anorexic people and dresses I can't afford.

I HATE feeling this way. HATE it. But I don't know how to make it go away.

3 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

Like some emaciated wench who stands around in wedding dresses for a living after vomiting up last nights Dijon Mustard is worth your time. Here are few things you have she doesnt:
a real reason to wear the stupid dress
a personality
a brain
a healthy balance of body mass

Dont let Tardville get you down. Im sure Mark didnt sign a "Ill love you only if you drop 20 pounds" clause, so dont give yourself more bowel-y problems over it.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Are we related??? I'm 5'3" and I have the tiny wrist and big upper arms and my thights are huge! I have no ankles either...my calf goes straight down and connects with my foot!

Really though...your picture in your profile is beautiful! :)

rambouillet said...

Beef - Thanks yo.

Shin Star - thanks... and I'll keep you in my prayers. I'll be visiting your blog soon. I hope you keep coming back!

Peanut - My ankles and calfs do that too!! Maybe we are related! ;)