Thursday, December 08, 2005

*O Christmas Tree...




Well, yesterday my boss sent us all home because she was afraid of the weather situation. We had sleet that was supposed to freeze. So in lew of working I decided to put up my christmas tree. I had previously decided not to put it up... but yesterday I had a change of heart.

My tree reminds me much of the tree Charlie Brown made up in his christmas special. It's not a huge tree (I put it on the dining table) and the ornaments aren't expensive. But you know, I think those are the best kinds of trees.

My parents tree (growing up) consisted of ornaments we gave each other and ornaments we made growing up. It's the best tree in the world. For christmas, I would love to decorate the tree with my family again. THAT would be the best christmas present ever.

Oh and I have to give props to Sydney for helping me decorate so well. :)


5 comments:

rambouillet said...

Me too!!!

Scott said...

We're gonna try to put our tree up tonite - it's hard to get the time to a)move all the furniture, b) wrestle the tree out of the disorganized storage closet, c) wrap those dang lights, and d) argue about which ornaments go where.

But there's nothing better than falling asleep on the couch with the Christmas lights on. I'm a kid again whenever I get to do that.

rambouillet said...

DUDE!!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!! (falling asleep with the lights on that is)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Don't know if you'll read this or not but is Sydney a Pit Bull?

Just wondered...I have a Pit named Jezebel...:)

rambouillet said...

Jez - she is part pitbull part dalmation! Strange I know but she's a CUTIE!!!