Monday, December 05, 2005

THAT clocks' a tickin'

It seems wherever I go lately I'm around little kids or babies. *sigh* And I have NEVER been one to talk about maternal clocks and all that crap... but...

I can't believe I'm going to say this...

here we go...




I want a baby. Yeah. There I said it. I don't want one right now... I've just been thinking about it ALOT.


I'm insane. I know.

I have these friends that got pregnant on their honeymoon (that's kinda sweet you know... if you're ready... and if you're not, God will take care of it.) Anyway, she is SOOOOOO excited and he is SOOOOOOO excited and it's the cutest thing ever!!! I'm SO happy for them! They are WAAAAAY too cute for words.

The whole idea of two people coming together to create life (by the grace of God I might add...) is amazing to me. It is TOTALLY by the grace of God men and woman can be together in the first place (as different as they are) and it's even MORE amazing that their union can create a living being!!! Holy cow! It blows my mind!!! It must be cool. I don't know if I'll ever experiance that (the baby thing) but we'll see what God has in store.

Here's a rant/question: Why the HECK are women who can't take care of their children properly allowed to have children and women who would give their life for their children barren???

Anyway... will blog more later. Need to jet for the time being.

6 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

HUUUURL

Scott said...

Good luck with aaaaaallll THAT!

rambouillet said...

Ga, I should have never posted this. Good grieg.

And yes to Scott and Discom.

Killjoy, you always have a way of looking at things. ;)

Scott said...

Yeah, there's another clock that's tickin' missy - the one that counts how long it's been since your last post!

marrie said...

I remember that feeling. I remember when my husband finally agreed to push his fear back and said, "OK we'll start trying June 1st." I was so happy. I wanted a baby so bad.
My kids are the best thing that have ever happened to me. I could have never imagined the kind of love that I feel for them before I had them.
I could have never imagined the HUGE responsibilty either though, or the 24/7 job. It really never ever ever gives you a break. Even when you have a babysitter you are on call. It can be frustrating, but it is worth it. Even with all the work, I'm a much happier person with them in my life.

rambouillet said...

TGI FRIDAYS?!?!?! YOU"RE ON Discom!!!!

And I know, I know... I have started two other posts and have yet to post them. My life is an hurricane right now.