Thursday, January 05, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just picked up my wedding dress!!!!! IT'S PERFECT!!!!! I modeled it for the girls at the office. They agreed it's a winner!

I LOVE IT!!!! I told Mark that since I had it we could get married this weekend. He told me to call my family and it would be done...

So really. I want to get married THIS weekend.

YEAH!!!!!!!

I would post a pic but I don't know if Mark will check the blog and I don't want him to see it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

Well, that would be a stretch for Ram to actually look good, you know, all those guys just have horrific taste in women :)

do I at least get to see it first?

rambouillet said...

whoa... the Beef wants to see the dres?? I'm shocked. Or maybe it's just weird to see it in writing.

Discom you're too great!

Speaking of, so where are we eating next week. It'll have to be after 8 on Friday because I have a show to set up.