Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged by Demo

4 Jobs I've had in my life
1. receptionist for an oil company
2. seamstress for a company that has pillows in the Neiman Marcus catalogue!
3. camp counselor at Camp of the Hills - a christian camp for inner-city kids
4. making Tickelopes - yeah, don't ask

4 Movies i could watch over and over
1. You've Got Mail
2. The LOTR trilogy
3. Down With Love
4. the new Phantom of the Opera

4 Places I have lived
these are 4 of the 7:
1. Bryan, TX
2. Amarillo, TX
3. Hawley, TX
4. Artesia, NM

4 TV shows I love to watch
Don't watch much TV but here we go:
1. any of the Law & Orders
2. ER
3. anything on the History Channel
4. ??? I'm running out... I really don't watch TV much at all

4 Places I have been on Vacation
1. Carlsbad Caverns, NM (hey, our family was BROKE!)
2. White Sands, NM (refer to the above)
3. Saint Martin
4. Huntington Beach, CA!! (road trip baby)

4 Favorite Foods
1. fried okra
2. anything smothered in guac and sour cream
3. Dr. Pepper (YES it is a food group)
4. steak

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. with Mark
2. looking through that HUGE telescope (where is it?) and marveling at all the coolness
3. on vacation
4. on a mountain watching a sunrise


4 Albums I can't live without
1. Van Halen's Greatest Hits
2. John Mayer - the other one, not Room for Squares
3. my Christian mix CD
4. Coldplay
Also, DC Talk, Mariah Carey and Kelly Clarkson... I just like music. Period.

1 comment:

Demosthenes said...

7 Posts in one day! That is just nutty I tell you! :)

Ok let me hand out some kudos here
- LOVE the LOTR

- don't you mean the greater Hawley metropolitan area?

- I'm really disturbed at my own Law and Order addiction

- your #s 1 and 2 vacation spots are WAY more impressive than 3 & 4 and yes I have been to both, give NM some love!

- fried okra is the snoop diggidty bizzomb and I cannot believe I left that off my list

- I find it really sweet you'd rather be with your uncle than your fiancee. :)

- you had me at Van Halen

Glad your back friend. :)