Thursday, January 19, 2006

January 19, 2006, 9:35 AM (an email)

Good Morning Beautiful,

I arrived this morning to find out that a collague of mine had to throw her husband out last night because she found out that he was cheating on her. Please be in prayer for her and her family.

I also wanted to thank you for being you. I truly enjoy every opportunity to spend time with you. I look to watch you interact with people, especially people that you care about. Laura, you have a huge heart!!! I pray that I may be the man that I am suppose to be so that I can lead you in the way that God is leading you.

You truly have been a blessing in my life. Your passion for the church and for Christian people is contagious and I love it.

Laura, may you be all that God wants you to be!!!

Love ya

3 comments:

Zen Wizard said...

That is touching.

Scott said...

Man, Ram, you've landed a good one!

rambouillet said...

Thanks Zen, I think so too.

Scott - OHHHHHHHH yes. Yes I have.