Tuesday, November 29, 2005

*In Those Jeans

My pants are too big. I'm not complaining. Not at all. This is a good problem to have. However, a co-worker of mine has to point it out all the time. The other day she told me that: "it looks like a mess of Mexicans moved out of your ass."

??????????

What in the world? When I have the money, I'll buy some new pants, alright? In the meantime it's not that bad. Except that another co-worker tells me I should get out my sewing machine. Yeah. Let's ruin my sewing machine with my jeans... and I can't sew and inseam well anyway! You think it looks bad now... good grief!

Leave me and my pantalones alone! We're fine, thank you! Besides, I like the ghetto gansta look anyway.

3 comments:

Scott said...

A mess of what???

Wow!

GreatBeefalo said...

Yeah, I remember this one time, when a mess of Mexicans jumped out of mine. Happens all the time.

tell Tracy to lay off the sauce.

rambouillet said...

Killjoy... I KNEW there was something fishy about them...

Scott - yeah! no kidding... WOW

Beef - everyone at work needs to lay off the sauce...