Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm marrying the most fabulous man on the planet...

After posting the previous post... I noticed I had a text message on my phone. Mark sent me a text that said, "I just wanted to say I love you."

*insert sigh of relief*

How is it I am so blessed by him? How is it he is so amazing? Good grief... it continually blows my mind. He is so selfless. He is so good at seeing where people are and then helping them see that themselves. He is great with kids. He longs and seeks a personal relationship with his God. He loves people unconditionally - really unconditionally. And he's smart - he's actually intelligent. And not intelligent in a know-it-all kind of way either. He's just fabulous.

Wow. Wow wow wow.

I just love him.

By the way... a friend of his died this weekend. His name was Adam. Please pray for Adam's family and friends during this time. It's never easy to lose anybody, but especially when they're young.

3 comments:

rambouillet said...

Killjoy - will have to read it!

Discom - YOU NEED TO COME TO THE GAME SATURDAY!!!

Scott said...

So, uh, we're all kinda wondering how you FEEL about this guy ;-)

Nothing better than bein in love - except being in HATE with Discom

rambouillet said...

Scott? A sensitive side??? It can't be! Who are you and what have you done with Scott Self? ;)