Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Return of Bloggy Bloggerson

Ok ladies and gentlemen (mostly gentlemen... or mostly men anyway)... I'm back! And I must say that I have been over Gerbert awhile, Writer... I was merely out of town, away from the computer. I have been itching to post though. I have had so many ideas for posts and now that I sit here tapping my fingertips on the keys I find my brain numb without the thoughts I so wish to remember. So, I will give you a brief recap of my weekend.

The singles group I participate in went to a children's home in Stephenville and spent some time there with the kids. It was fabulous. First of all, kids are great. Second of all, I got to meet all kinds of new people from church and we have all agreed that we like each other and will hang out together often and participate in cheap meaningless activities and laugh alot. I'm so excited.

On a rather disheartening note, the bull that this heifer had so been longing to be courted by, has been seen courting another. So, alas, no bull for this heifer. And he is a good bull. A very fine Godly man. The kind your mom prays for. But anyway... on a lighter note, I discovered that there are other bulls in the pasture and one of them is a fine specimen as well. He is great. This heifer has never been around so many bulls that are willing to step up and take the leadership role and be active and participate! Praise God. And he's hot too. Its seems to me that before I was in a cespool but now, I am in an oasis (not really, but its late, I'm tired, and the whole point of this paragraph is to cause ceaseless wretching and vomiting in Beef.)

Anyway, all in all it was a great weekend. Had some quality time with good girlfriends and made new friends and played ALOT with great kids and that makes life worth living. Puts things in perspective.

Have I so pleased the masses? I do promise, however, that the next blog will be better. Much more intellectually stimulating. Bigger words. You know, the whole nine yards.

2 comments:

rambouillet said...

Ha! Is there a phobia for the mother loving thing? I'm sure there is... I think I've got it!

Glad to know I was "missed."

GreatBeefalo said...

well, you definitely got a little vomit in my mouth with the heifer reference. oh wait, its coming back...