Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blur

At this time, vision is blurred
purpose and reality distorted, stiffled

dreams are so vivid but long coming

paint these pictures in my mind,
make them real with the pen

Fizzle out, exhausted from my keep,
like flat coke -
wasted.

Blurry.

Wipe the haze from my eyes - remains
This miasma so perplexing and yet -
compelling.

Am I drowning?
How long must I wander half blind
in this cold place? this heartless orb?

Grasping, gasping for anything - please show me

To have peace, to see a light -
hope at last ...

make the high places level so that my feet
may have even paths to tread!

Show me the way -

but there is only the blur

2 comments:

rambouillet said...

Glad to see you're back Writer!!! I missed you!

rambouillet said...

THANK YOU Unc!!!!! I was curious as to what you thought about that. I'm suprised that a Master Debater as yourself is proud of the likes of me... and I'm glad Jasmine shares your sentiment. ;)