Sunday, June 05, 2005

Think Cap

I think about all the people that have had influences on me... those that have helped form who I am, family and those that might as well be.
I think about my friends. I think about the kind of friends that have brought me through hell and back and those friends whose relationships are more one-sided because they don't know how to be a friend.
I think about being hurt. The things said that do so much damage that if it could be physically seen it would disgust people, but because it can't people continue to spout their sewage and ruin and destroy others but mere words throw via forked tongue.
I think about being loved. And what is love anyway? So many things. Work though, mostly I think. Lots of work. And love doesn't work unless both parties are working for it.
I think about S.C., who I've only know for a very short time but who has become such and integral part of my life. I don't know what I'd do without her friendship and what I'd do without her accountability! How am I so blessed?

And I want to cry and laugh and scream.

That's life.

No comments: