Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've decided to post a blog about my Bizzle, the GreatBeefalo. I've really enjoyed his presence since he moved to my area of Texas. He'll kill me for posting a pic, but I like this picture because it's goofy and fun and so typical of our times together. One of my favorite things to do with my bro is drive around because he does this real funny thing. I haven't named it yet, but its real funny. Explaining it will not do it justice, but I will try in vain anyway. When passing signs he will read them as they are written, for example if in all caps he yells it. So a sign might read, "Joe's CRAB SHACK" and so he reads it accordingly. So he says quietly "Joe's" and then yells "CRAB SHACK!!" It's hysterical. Trust me... it is. Among other things, I like being able to spend time with my bro whether walking 2 miles at a nearby park, venting the stresses of the day or watching old movies at my apartment... or seeing new movies at the theatre. It's also nice to have him around when I need guy advice, even though it annoys him to no end.

Anyway, this is my youngest bizzle and I. We're tight and I'm glad to have him in my life. Thanks for making me laugh when I want to cry... even though some days you make me crazy! I guess that's a bizzle's job though, right?

1 comment:

GreatBeefalo said...

well shucks! In all honesty, its not hard cause youre easy to amuse. and yes, it annoys me to listen to guy problems, but at least I know that someone is listening.