Saturday, October 15, 2005

**HEY GUYS!!! DISCOM NEEDS HELP!!!**

Discom, like how I typed in caps just for you? ;) I do what I can.

Hear ye, hear ye! (We're doing this town meetin' style, accent and all.) I call this here meetin' to order *BANG BANG* (that was the gavel) now.

So, here's the deal pickle. As most of y'all have probably noticed, Discom has not been posting on her blog recently. Well, she has a legitimate reason. Her ex found it. So, she wants us to help her come up with a new name for her new blogspot. If y'all reply with yer ideas in the comment section of this particular post it would be greatly appreciated. She will decide what her new name is (based on our responses) and let me or (us?) know as soon as it is up.

This would be a great time (Scott, Beef, Demo, Writer) for vengence or other such unmerciful types of behavior when giving blog name ideas. :)

Love ya lots Discom!

Comprende? Everyone understand the rules of engagement? Good. Cause I'm not 'splainin' it again.

This here meetins' ajerned (say it like yer Texan)
*BANG*
(there went the gavel again)

7 comments:

Scott said...

Yipes...MY NAME WAS MENTIONED FIRST.

I never learned the reason for the moniker "Discombobulatedat100mph"(or for Discomb's apparent disdain for my genius)...but here are a few suggestions...

SCOTTISALWAYSRIGHT
KERMIEMUSTDIE
LOWERCASEIZFORWIMPS
CLUSTER*YOUKNOWWHAT*

I imagine that those who actually KNOW Discomb will do a better job of coming up with a new screen-name. But I like to help where I can ;-)

rambouillet said...

Your name was ONLY mention first because I figure YOU harbor the most vengence in your heart... you should repent of that Scott. :)

I like LOWERCASEISFORWIMPS and her MOM WOULD DIE if she went with the last one!!!!

GreatBeefalo said...

I think we should keep the "discom" part, so Ill throw out a few words that follow the pattern:
discommunicated
discommiserated
disco-matic!
discommended

Then again, you could just go for "DISCOMBOBULATEDAT99MPH"...or even the speed limit. Nobodys above the law in Texas!

rambouillet said...

Dis - THE STUPID PICS WON'T POST!!!! Dang computer...

I'll try again today...

Demosthenes said...

Sorry to disappoint, but I got nothin here. Beef stole mine with DISCOMBOBULATEDAT99MPH

Scott said...

Poopy - now THERE'S a good one...

DISCOMPOOPY

There. Now you're done!

Demosthenes said...

Or, why don't you both combine to one blog called "DISCOMRAMULATED at 100MPH"?