Thursday, October 13, 2005

Miz-ark

Mark is:

* a servant
* in the Word
* WONDERFUL!
* passionate about spreading the gospel
* a good friend (because he actually reciprocates friendship)
* a giver and a taker
* respectful
* encouraging
* a good listener
* shockingly observant :)
* admired, respected, looked to and loved by many people (I keep discovering this)
* a goober ;)
* SO handsome (he has beautiful eyes... they're honest)
* thoughtful
* FUN!
* great with kids
* a planner
* a great people person
* a man of God
* a man of prayer
* a man of faith
* super forgetful when he's tired :) (had to throw that one in there cause I know he'll read this)
* did I mention he's just all around, wonderful? a great guy!
* oh, and he's a hottie
* he's super smart
* confident

And the list goes on...

So there's gonna be a whole slew of guys with stage II MEW disease (otherwise known in layman's terms as Mark Envy). Oh yes my friends. Besides the fact that Mark is THE man (oh yes he is) his girlfriend is the gorgeous hottie (can I get a amen?) that ALL the boys want and they will now all be inflicted with MEW disease, Mark Envy. Yes girl.

Somebody call 911!

1 comment:

rambouillet said...

hey discom, you're the one that was all up in arms about me not posting about the mystery "M." so I posted! :)

writer - smitten is a fabulous word... very jane austin.