Friday, October 21, 2005

Stupid quiz...

O.k. the Bible quiz is really bugging me. Scott said his pegged him in five questions. Mine didn't. Or did it? It's just a quiz right? How can they know me? Right? Pushy? And I'm merciful aren't I? It's supposed to be on of my gifts... holy cow. I should have never taken that thing. I even went back and took it three more times and STILL got the same results. UG. It's really disturbing. Why? Why is it bothering me?????

???????

Oy. I think I may delete it it's bugging me so bad cause every time I look at it it makes me think I'm doing something wrong... not that I don't have things to work on... cause I do... AND I'M AWARE THAT I DO. But sheesh.

O.k. this is stupid. It's just a stupid quiz, right?

4 comments:

rambouillet said...

THANK YOU!!! Deleting now!!! :)

Scott said...

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy - Waitaminute...

1) What's so wrong with being Romans? I wondered whether that would be the book that I was matched with. It's deep, full of mercy, theologically vast, and ultimately relates well to the function of ministry.

2) DISCOM was selected as Revelation because it picked up on the fact that she is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

I'm baaaaaaaack.

marrie said...

I was Romans too. It doesn't bother me though. Whatever.

rambouillet said...

Scott, I LOVE the book of Romans, but the way the quiz thing worded it kinda hacked me off... whatever.

But they way you put it makes me feel pretty good. And I think you pegged Discom pretty well... and YES it is nice to see that you are back to your old sarcastic self (ha, SELF) again! :)