Monday, August 08, 2005

At a loss...

I feel at such a loss right now, that everything is coming together and falling apart all at the same time. Like worlds are ripping apart. No more UNT... no more speech path. Maybe teaching art? Maybe inner city work? God help me! Cause all I want to do is Your will but I gotta have some help.

Patience and time. Patience and time.

For those of you who pray... I would appreciate it. I need wisdom and guidance to decipher the spirits at battle around me daily. We are at war.

3 comments:

Scott said...

I hear ya, sister.

Seriously, you'll have some of my prayer time.

rambouillet said...

Oh thank you!!! I keep re-realizing the power of prayer... I really and truly thank you. Praise God for His allowing us to enter His throne room! Isn't He so good to us?

rambouillet said...

Well, I've decided to TEACH art!!! I'm still real stoked about it... just trying figure out how to go about doing it. I need to blog about how this all occured.