Monday, August 22, 2005

Random Acts of Kindness...

Saturday sucked. It was just plain rotten. I was tired. I had to work for my boss. My friend kinda laid into me about needing to quit my job... I cried. It was terrible. I went home, took a four hour nap. My bro called and I told him to come over and we'd go grab a bite to eat. He knocks on the door and upon me opening it. He holds out a single pink rose (mind you, he didn't know I had a crappy day) and says, "For you!" I was still very tired from the nap and I'm positive that I did not give him the appropriate appreciation he deserved. But I could have cried it meant so much to me... simply because he thought of me.

I have never been fond of pink roses, but I will forever think of my brother when I see one now and they will hold a special place in my heart just because of my bizzle.

So, props to you Beef. You made me feel like a million and a half bucks! You're the best and some day some chic (if she meets my approval of course) is going to break the bank when she gets you.

You ROCK. Straight up yo.

No comments: