Monday, August 22, 2005

Tag, I'm It!

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. backpack Europe
2. be HAPPILY married with children (keyword there being HAPPILY)
3. go whale watching and actually SEE a whale (been twice... still haven't seen one)
4. sell some of my photography
5. do some type of mission work some where outside the U.S.
6. go on an African safari
7. go to Australia


7 things I can do:

1. shoot a basketball with a gun in my hand (oh yes Demo, I'm THAT talented)
2. twirl my hair for hours on end (yeah Beef, maybe eventually when I'm not insane, I'll break the habit)
3. play the cello (or at least I could... haven't in awhile)
4. ride a bike without holding on to the handle bars
5. attract all types of psychos and dorks (apparently, it's my specialty)
6. play some CRAZY defense (basketball)... oh yes, I will know what kind of gum you're chewing :)
7. make some kickin' chili (as well as chocolate chip cookies)


7 things I can't do:

1. drive my Jeep when the gas tank is empty
2. sell my guitar on ebay (CAUSE the STINKIN'THING WON'T SELL!!!!!)
3. I've finally figured it out... I CAN'T RESCUE PEOPLE!!!!
4. change the past... unfortunately
5. balance my checkbook (to my mother's everlasting grief and shame... and my everlasting grief)
6. quit my job and move to Timbucktoo (even though it sounds appealing)
7. save myself


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Eyes
2. Sense of humor... you gotta be funny, you can't make through life without being able to laugh at yourself
3. Relationship with God (MUCHO importante!!!)
4. Relationship with family (just not so close to your mother that you spoon her in bed... yes, thanks for that one J)
5. gotta be laid back, easy going... none of this up-tight crap
6. o.k., you gotta be taller than me (not hard too accomplish) and bigger than me (also not too hard to accomplish). I don't want to feel like I'm going to kill you if I sit on your lap. And if some guy talks trash about me, you need to be big enough to kick his tale... yeah... So, basically, you have to be hot. ;) (which encompasses all the things listed here.)
7. Must be romantic... and let me clarify. I don't mean that you have to spend a lot of money... this doesn't qualify as romanticism. What I'm talking about is planning ahead and being thoughtful. Going out of your way every once in a while... not too much to ask I think.


7 things I say most:

1. dadgumit
2. Oh mylanta!
3. anything ending in "izzle" (thanks Beef)
4. dang it all to hades
5. crap (need to quit saying this one)
6. good gravy
7. what is wrong with these people?


7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Pierce Brosnan (oh yes, right there with you Discom!!! that man will be hot when he's 100)
2. Matthew McConaughey (it's that Texas drawl and the eyes... good gravy I could... o.k. I'd better quit while I'm still ahead...)
3. Antonio Banderas
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Brad Pitt (he just seems real down to earth)
6. Christian Bail (just because he played Batman and I've had A HUGE crush on Batman since I was a kid... I'm crazy I know. Speaking of...)
7. Batman (yes, he does count)


7 people you want to do this:
1. Writer
2. Kacey
3. Kara
4. anyone who happens upon the blog and reads, but never comments,
fill it out and post!! It could be your first!

3 comments:

Demosthenes said...

That's cool about your mad bball skills. My dad was a girls coach for almost 20 years before he took our family to Europe to do mission work. He came back after I went to college and won a TAPPS state championship with a team full of future WNBAers (seriously, no lie) and now he's back overseas. So I always find it cool when a girl can play.

As to your list of celebs, I'd like to be able to complain about Brad, being on there, but then I had BOTH of his women on mine, so I guess I better not.

rambouillet said...

Discom - I'll post pics just for your sake. :)

#2 - Oh yes, defense ROCKS. Offense is fun, but there is NOTHING like some good defense... I could tell stories... mmmm... makes me salivate (that's not very lady like is it????)

#3 - I don't care if the toilet seat gets put down or not... I have two brothers. Not real picky about that stuff. So long as your well kept and clean.

#4 - :)

Demo - If basketball were a man, I'd marry it... or something (!??!) That's AWESOME your dad was a coach!

And no, you can't complain about Brad... you had ANGELINA on your list... pshaw! She is so tacky! And I'll bet you she CAN'T play basketball. :)

GreatBeefalo said...

I have the unique basketball ability of standing in the middle of everything and waving my arms. Its highly refined, and takes skill and practice...which is why I dont practice.