Wednesday, September 14, 2005

If you ain't from Texas, get out the Whitehouse and shut-up

I've had these pictures to post for awhile. Now's the prime opportunity. Here's the deal: Bush is a man's man. He knows how to work and he knows how to play. He gets the job done. He loves his family and he's not afraid to admit it. He doesn't have a zipper problem... i.e. he keeps what God gave him in his pants. He is a good man.

Does he define my ethics? No. But he's a damn good man. And I'm glad he's representing my country as opposed to some idiot who can't decided what he believes one day to the next, who messes around with anything and everthing, who can't commit to an idea, belief or person. I'm sick and tired of the media. I'm sick and tired of the complaining. So this is for you W. You ROCK.




5 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

Ah, is that a Carhartt jacket I see? Hes a real man! Clearing brush, whiners, and terrorists out of America!

Scott said...

Well, I'll agree that I'm sick of the media.

Buuuut, I leave most of the praise for W to my mom - she loves the man, as you do. I do a fine job of not arguing with her - because she's mom, and she can still kick my butt.

I'd give my right arm to feel the pride you have for a president. I haven't been "proud" since the Reagan days. It's been a rather dry spell for me, patriotically speaking.

And if Hillary gets elected in the next term, I'll have to move to Canada for SURE. Maybe I'd better attend a few hockey games to bone up on the tune to "O Canada!"

Demosthenes said...

Here here! I agree with writer (there's a shock). I don't blindly support EVERYTHING Bush does or doesn't do (wish he were a little tougher on immigration), but I am proud to have him as my President. He is everything that Clinton was not. Don't worry about Hillary though. She doesn't stand a snow-balls chance in you-know-where. I'm thinking oc Condi in 08'.

rambouillet said...

Yeah it's a Carhartt!!!! and Discom... once again... you ROCK.

Oh yes.

rambouillet said...

Glad we can agree to disagree (read some on your blog)! You are admirable. =)

Thanks for your post!