Friday, September 30, 2005

Tagged by Scott

I'm tagging Writer, Demo and Honeybee.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? uh, I don't try to look hot because someone will recognize me from my blog... but I do try to take care of myself... I can't help it if I'm such a HOTTIE. Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful (*written with staunch sarcasim*)
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? No way Jose! Most the pics I post are mine and I DO NOT edit them. It's sacriledge!
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? Not creeps, but dorks, yes.
4. Do you lie in your blog? Never, but I do use a lot of sarcasim.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? no
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? nope
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? Nope and whether or not I should be: well, we could probably all use a little therapy.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? I have yet to delete a comment and no, I don't fake nice ones. :)
9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after? Holy heck! I'm not sure exactly what this means (and I'm dumb enough to admit it cause it's MY blog and I can do whatever I want when I'm here) but I'm pretty darn straight the answer is NO.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? I don't know. Interesting question. You tell me.
11. Do you have a job? Yes. And I'm looking for another one to replace the one I have.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Heck yes!
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? All of them! In fact, we should all do something weird (wow, I am a freak for suggesting this) like meet up on a cruise or something. It could be interesting.
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy? None of them that I'm aware.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? More? But just for the purpose of saving face.
16. Does your family read your blog? Yes. I know my Mom does, not sure about my Dad (he probably doesn't), my bro and uncles and cousins do as well.
17. How old is your blog? 6 months or so
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? No but it would be kinda fun to.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? Nope. This is it. Good grief, if I had two blogs I wouldn't have ANY kind of life!
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? Uh no.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? I CAN EARN MONEY on my blog!?!?!?!
22. Is blogging narcissistic? I guess it could be. But that's not why I blog. I initially did the blog thing because it was a way to express myself and not worry about what people thought. But at the same time, it is nice to know people are reading. I really enjoy the little "blogging family" I have now. It's not only entertaining but enlightening as well.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Yeah.
24. Do you like John Mayer? YES!!! He's great!
25. Do you have enemies? Nope. Well, yes, but they're not people...
26. Are you lonely? I suppose that it depends on when you ask... and it depends on what you're talking about. Scott was right, this is a loaded question.
27. Why bother? Why bother with what? I think that most things are worth the bother. Anything worth anything is worth the bother.

7 comments:

Scott said...

LOL, Ram. Good on ya.

rambouillet said...

Oh and I'm tagging Beef.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I giggled at your comment about liking dorks but not creeps emailing you. I'm the same way.

rambouillet said...

Thank you for stopping by ag!

marrie said...

I like dorks but not creeps too, rambo.

Pirate said...

Great blog. Nice smile.

rambouillet said...

Thanks pirate.

Sorry Discom! I've been given twice as much to do at work!!! I'll catch up with you soon... promise!