Monday, September 12, 2005

Uh... me Jane?

He is amazing. Amazing... that's all there is too it. And it only keeps getting better. We're becoming better and better friends. At times I wonder how it is that it could be this good. It's flabbergasting.

What in the world? It's like what Beef and Writer were saying with the Far Side cartoon. I sit and listen to him and I'm astounded. He is so intelligent. And so funny. He cracks me up! He must think I'm crazy for laughing so hard... but I can't help it!

And I love to listen to him... I could listen to him for days on end. It's not just logic... it's from his heart. Wow. Wow... I can't even begin to describe it.

And when I need to be called to the carpet he does it with such grace. No condemnation or condescension. How does a man do that?

Does he have flaws? Sure he does. Do I? Oh yes. But I'm having fun learning what they are and whether or not I want to deal with them or not... yeah, I sure did say having fun.

It's just astounding. It is. All of it.

And I know this made no sense to anyone... but that doesn't matter. I just needed to empty my head so I can actually work instead of sit here in amazement, staring off into space.

He is a good man. A Godly man.

I'm glad he's my friend.

4 comments:

highTechFool said...

Sounds like you're having a good start to the week... keep up the good work.

It makes sense to me :)

rambouillet said...

Glad it makes sense to someone!

rambouillet said...

Thanks!

*insert BIG slap-happy grin*

Demosthenes said...

Wow, sounds like somebody is smitten. :)