Friday, September 16, 2005

Things that make me tick

* seeing someone in an "Ah ha!" moment... when they "get it"
* passion (anybody need any? I've got plenty to share...)
* serving, serving, serving, serving, serving
* music (if I like it, I listen to it)
* laughing
* making cookies with my bizzle
* helping someone figure "things" out
* writing... doesn't matter what... just so long as I have a pen (or a PC)
* learning something new
* teaching someone something new
* one-on-one time
* seeing people come together to make something happen or make a change
* observing God's creation

I could probably think of more but I want to know what makes you tick!

6 comments:

Mara said...

children - I love them and if I could I would have and love a dozen of them..

::smile::

Maybe someday.

Demosthenes said...

probably # 1 would have to be for me sleeping then in no particular order

2. watching the Dallas Cowboys
3. speding quality time with a teen in my youth group
4. being appreciated by a teen in my youth group (or at least I imagine this one would make me tick)
5. The satisfaction of a job well done
6. blogging (I'm really starting to get addicted and I'm not sure it's healthy)
7. down/alone time in my apt watching TV, reading a book (I've just discoverd Ted Dekker), or playing XBOX

rambouillet said...

I love kids too Pixie! They're fabulous... totally blunt and I love it! I would LOVE to have several as well but need a few things to fall into place before we go there. Hopefully someday... ? :)

Demo - yeah, blogging has become ABSOLUTELY addictive. Healthy? Probably not!

rambouillet said...

Kid - ahh yes, the rain is always great. I LOVE the smell of rain. As to the question of serving, well, I meant people. But no, I'm not a waitress and never have been (even after applying for countless postions... ?)

I'll send some passion your way. People can never have enough passion, in my opinion. =)

About getting things fixed: do you like to fix them (cause you like working with your hands) or are you just anal about things being broken?

Scott said...

Coffee. I don't tick without it.

GreatBeefalo said...

whoa, Writer? using caps? Must be a serious problem...

I posted my list on my blog. Durn tootin!